SEE ME

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

*~RaInBoW iN My EyEs~*









went the sun around my day, im wake up and see the end of the dream...
went d flower.....show they luv..i smile high to d sky....her word that i
never forget....went he tell me the truth word of being one thing in side..
her feeling,I'm just show the right movement beside the ideal...
also, I'm thinking one step into the side..went rain around the floor..im
feel cold and wept...my eyes....follow the shine..i wonder so tight...
you create moment that i never ever forget...you always make me perhaps to
live in that. ...went the song around the ring inside the bell....i'm dance
slowly and back the right side....you crying at my ears and told me once song
about the hold destiny ......i'm just smile and close both my eyes and feel...
to remain me that time...i'm feel...one thing that stop inside my heart...
i'm open my eyes slowly follow the song and u show me the colorful day.....
i calculate 1 2 3 by ten....until i'm stop and get one note....the shine pearl
drop from my chick ..... slowly warm hand touch my chick.....and i'm stop breathing..
....u show me....that thing......







No comments: